How to Participate in our eClub
Event notices and RSVPs, discussions, donations, and Happy/Sad Dollars may be accessed through our Rotary eClub of District 7510 Horizon app, which is secure hosted through GroupAhead, a Rotary approved provider. To participate in the eClub, you must connect to the Rotary eClub of District 7510 Horizon App.
Download our App on your Smart Phone or Tablet: Follow this Link for Instructions
Benefits of Rotary eClub Membership
- Can attend the meetings and events of any Rotary Club, locally and internationally!
- Rights and Privileges of a Rotarian in a traditional Rotary Club
- Flexible meetings ie: website is available 24 hrs/day, 7 days a week (a Club that never sleeps)
- Reduced cost of membership – facility rental fees and meals are not required for our e-meetings.
- Community Service Opportunities – build your business community side-by-side with others who pay-it-forward and give-back.
- Local and international service project opportunities
- Support an international organization that has made a profound difference, globally.
- Leadership opportunities are available for interested members.
- Socialize and Build your Business Network – endless opportunities for outreach are available through the eClub and the Rotary Network.
Costs of Participation
Member’s of the Rotary eClub are charged annual dues of $200.00, which is inclusive of local, district, and international dues.
Guests of the eClub are requested to make a $15 donation per meeting attended.
Potential members can try out the App and Rotary eClub participation for free for a limited time.