Welcome to the Rotary eClub of District 7510 Horizon.
As an officially chartered eClub of Rotary International, we offer all of the benefits of Rotary: vocational fellowship; participation in a global community of concerned business people; and, most importantly, the opportunity to contribute to community service and charitable giving at the local, regional, and international levels.
By participating in virtual discussions on engaging topics (our “eMeetings”), we eliminate the travel, scheduling, and extra meal and facility costs of weekly in-person meetings. Members of the Rotary eClub of District 7510 Horizon also enjoy in person community service opportunities. eClub members are also eligible to visit any Rotary Club internationally, whether a traditional “in-person” meeting or another online club. We receive Rotary International magazine, enjoy fellowship with other concerned business owners, and have opportunities for vocational networking and community service at the local, national, and international levels.
How to Access the eClub Discussions
Events, discussions, and donations may be made through our Rotary eClub of District 7510 Horizon app, which is hosted through GroupAhead, a Rotary approved provider. To participate in the eClub discussions, you must connect to the Rotary eClub of District 7510 Horizon App.
Through the app, you can post to the eClub’s discussion board, view events, make donations, and participate in an online meeting. Member’s of the Rotary eClub are charged annual dues of $200.00. Guests of the eClub are requested to make a $15 donation per meeting attended. Potential members can try out the App and Rotary eClub participation for free for a limited time.
The mission of Rotary International is to assist and guide Rotarians and Rotary clubs to accomplish the Object of Rotary to ensure Rotary’s continuing relevance and to help build a better world, emphasizing service activities by individuals and groups that enhance the quality of life and human dignity, encouraging high ethical standards, and creating greater understanding among all people to advance the search for peace in the world.
The Rotary 4-Way Test
Of the things we think, say or do:
1st: Is it the Truth?
2nd: Is it Fair to all concerned?
3rd: Will it build goodwill and better friendships?
4th: Will it be beneficial to all concerned?
1) Through Club Service, we have fun, build lasting friendships, and make sure that our club runs well.
2) Through Vocational Service, we volunteer our professional skills to serve others and promote integrity in everything we do.
3) Through Community Service, we address local needs and work with our community to bring lasting improvements.
4) Through International Service, we meet humanitarian needs around the globe and promote world understanding and peace.
5) Through New Generations Service, we work with young people to help them become the next generation of leaders, visionaries, and peacemakers.